Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Finally TV

Well, after a week without TV I finally have Comcast cable. I did not really want cable but alas there are trees in the way of where I would put a satellite. Oh well, all I really care about is having TV and a DVR. I have missed having the TV on for background noise at the beginning of my evening when I'm cooking dinner, doing laundry or whatever.

My mother was down for the labor day weekend to see my new place and hang out. We didn't do anything except go eat steaks at Texas Land and Cattle and No Frills one night too. Labor was spent being lazy, watching Veronica Mars Season 2 DVD's, Prison Break, and The Closer.

Today it's back to work planning for the September workload.

Hope your Labor Day was fun and dry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home