Monday, July 03, 2006

Your Average Monday Morning Except for the Migraine

I learned several months ago that I have migraine headaches. This morning when I woke up I just so happened to have a migraine. I will say that in the past when I heard of people having migraine's I would think, ok a really bad headache, that sucks. Now that I am a migraine sufferer I have much sympathy for all the other sufferers.

I went ahead and came into work this morning, and took my migraine medicine with my morning cereal. My migraine's feel like someone has stabbed me with a knife right above my left eye. The pain is constant and sharp, and I would not wish it on my worst enemy. Thank goodness for the medicine because I would not be able to type right now let alone even look at the computer screen without it.

In other news. I went and saw my mother on Saturday. We went to my favorite place to eat( the Peach Orchard) in Oklahoma and played Bingo. We did not win at Bingo even though I found a penny in the parking lot ( it should have been lucky).

Tomorrow I am going to the horse races at Lone Star Park. Big bucks no whammy's!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home