Thursday, May 18, 2006

It's Official

Grades were posted yesterday and I got a "B" on my final paper. A "B" is good but I had A's in everything else and would have liked to graduate with a 4.0 GPA. As it stands my GPA is 3.889. Oh well, I'll live with the "B". I am officially finished with school and I am so happy. A WOOHOO.

I am going to have a post graduation and birthday get together on June 17th @ 7pm at Dave and Buster's in Dallas. Mark your calendar's now. I'll be sending out invitations later.

Later

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! And a happy belated b-day! I'll be on an island June 17, but I'll have a drink or two in honor of your celebration.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Congrats ! I know you are proud of your accomplishment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home