Tuesday, May 30, 2006

George Strait and other happenings

So Friday was the George Strait concert at Pizza Hut in Frisco. I had an absolute blast at the concert and even went to IKEA before hand since I was in the area. At IKEA I bought a new shelf unit for $35 that I will use as my entertainment center when I move in August.

I have to say that I was kinda opposed to all the good concerts being in Frisco since it's quite a ways from my house, but now that I have been to the venue I actually like it. We had seating on the field which is like lawn seating with chairs but in the middle of the venue instead of at the back. The venue had good views of the stage, and beer and restrooms were readily accessible.

On Saturday my mother came over to the house and we fired up the Bar-B- Q cooking chicken and pork chops. Mom stayed until Monday morning, and we didn't really do anything except hang out in the house watching movies and eating. That is my ideal memorial day weekend. Hanging out with my mom eating good food and watching movies.

Monday was spent cleaning house and doing laundry, and today it's back to work. Hope your weekend was a good as mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home