Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Moving and other news

Well folks I have settled into my new apartment and I must say that I like my new place. It will take a little while for me to adjust to living by myself again, but so far so good. This weekend is Labor Day weekend and my mother is coming down to spent the weekend and see my new place. I am excited for her to come down and for us to hang out.

There was a problem with installing a new satellite at my new place, therefore I am without TV right now until at least Friday. In the meantime I have rented the TV show Veronica Mars and I am watching several episodes everynight to fill my TV fix. I have to say that Veronica Mars is a very good show and I am surprised that I have not watched it before. It must be on when I watch something else. It's nice to watch the episodes on DVD because all the commercials are taken out and you can just go from episode to episode.

Tonight I plan on finding the episode of Prison Break that I missed list night on youtube.com

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home